- New UserRegister now and make the most of My Account.
Printed pure silk saari paired with heavy antique beads and sequins work with antique zari blouse (front and back). The silk printed palloo with delicate zari outlining all over the palloo with gold matt-finished sequins and zari work on the border.
Front open coat with heavy resham and sequins embroidery on the front, back and sleeves. Delicate aari work on the collar and sleeves with intricate Persian jewelry inspired chand bala with zardozi, sequins and pearl embellishment.
FABRIC: Orginal Shamaeel outfit on pure silk, brocade and net
STYLE: Short shirt with flared pants and printed net dupatta
INSPIRED BY: The Art of Persian miniatures.
• Gota tukri work with beads and sequins around the neck
• Pearls and jewels infused tear drop shoulder ornaments
• Zardozi worked and bejeweled motifs at the hem
• delicate zari outlining on the daaman and sleeves borders
• Matt-finished sequins and zari jaal all over the brocade pants
• net printed dupatta with Gold zari and sequins border on all sides